Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally, I made it!




I just had to show this cute little Kneedle Keeper that I made during breaks and lunch today. It was this little kit w/ a few pieces of felt and a charm that said basically go for it. So I did, with pics of my progress to share.



It's going to live in Colorado, shipping it and fabric out tomorrow to one of my very best friends. She is helping to make "Doggie Coats" for a woman that has taken on a BIG task to rescue Great Danes and English Mastif dogs from owners that can no longer afford to keep them...but the pups are cold in colorado and need fabric blankies...So thought I tuck in a little surprise for my friend that is being such a great help to the pups in need.

1 comment:

  1. i love surprises, how sweet of you. i am sure your friend will be thrilled to have something made with such love. good luck with the dog caosts sounds like a challenge. %*_*%

    ReplyDelete