Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm starting a Pay it Forward round of fun!!!


Hi everyone, I'm sure you've seen this sweet heart above. I've been wanting to participate in a pay it forward ever since I read about them in the bloggy world. Well it seemed that no matter how quick I was...I wasn't quick enough to get in on the fun, so one time I left a message on a blogger saying that if anyone was looking for a pay it forward friend to drop me a note. I think it is so cool to get a sweet handmade gifty...but the idea of mailing off a handmade goody to friends unknown just because....that sounds great!!!! So I have to say a big heart felt THANK YOU to Comfort Cove Designs...she saw my post and dropped me an e-mail last week asking me to join her pay it forward....how cool is that!!! So now its my turn....here's the rules;

Three people join in my PIF.I will send a hand made gift to 3 people on my list within 365 days.In turn, the 3 people who have joined my PIF must also host their own and ask for 3 people to join.They then must send a handmade gift to each of their 3 players within 365 days.And on and on it goes, spreading the goodness around.There is no set time to send the gifts, just as long as they are sent within 365 days of hosting your PIF.If you are interested in joining in on this PIF, please leave a comment and a way to get in touch with you...I would love to find some little lovely to send your way and brighten your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment